It's free and easy to use. Every buyer deserves this.
What is the Buyer Cart?
The buyer cart is a program that directly links the Ventura County Realtor Multiple Listing Service and its listings to a buyer’s specific criteria. Rather than viewing listings through a search engine like Zillow, Redfin, or Trulia, a buyer is able to receive listings directly from the official MLS.
It is useful for:
- Sellers comparing their property to competition.
- Buyers looking for a new home.
- Investors seeking acquisitions.
- Anyone with an interest in the real estate market locally or county wide.
- It shows all activity on the market in someone’s specific criteria. All status changes are shown.
How does it work?
It’s very easy to use and works with any email address.
When a new listing hits the market in a buyer’s specific criteria, they receive an email like the one pictured below.
The Client Portal
After clicking on the link, the Buyer Cart and Client Portal is opened.
Take note of:
- “Newly Matched listings”
- “Agent Recommended Listings
- “New Comments”
- Status information (Active, Backup/Contingent, Pending, or Sold)
- Property summary (Bedrooms, bathrooms, size, address, public remarks)
- Property picture
- “View Details” (to view the full listing)
- “Post Comments” (to share comments with me)
- This cart is automatically updated. The moment an agent enters a new listing in your criteria, it shows up in your cart and stays there until you remove it.
Full Listing Details
- Price per square foot
- Year built
- HOA dues
- Short sale, foreclosure, or standard sale information
- All MLS photos
Personalized Listing Criteria (Sample)
Personal Agent Recommended Listings
Share comments with the agent
Does it cost anything?
- It’s completely free.
Is there any obligation?
- There is no obligation in anyway, shape, or form.
What about pressure? Will I be pestered, spammed, or annoyed by a sales person?
- Never. Kevin Paffrath is the only one with access to your cart. Kevin’s previous clients all attest to the fact that he is consistent in what he says, is honest, and is seriously “no-pressure.”
How do I get it? 1 simple step.
- Fill out the form below. That’s it. Your criteria is then taken and a custom “Hot Sheet” / “Search Criteria” is setup for you so that your email receives new listings as they hit the market. It only takes 30 seconds.